Saturday, September 28, 2013

Generative Research it is!

What I cannot live without?
Samsung S3 – For many years I have lived away from my loved once. At times this gets quite depressing, but my only way out is either to call them or contact them through watsapp. I have no idea how I would have survived if not for my S3. My S3 is pretty much used at least for 12 hours a day. Do not get me wrong, I am not really a mobile addict – though that is what my close friends call me J, it is just that I use it for other things as well – Running app, counting my calories, listening to music and mailing people. Definitely number one on my list of what I cannot live without!
Travelling – Who does not love travelling? I am sure most people do, but in my case, I really cannot live without travelling. One of my main goals in life – Travel to a large number of places in the world. This passion does not end with merely visiting the places, but also to do as much of the outdoor activities as possible. Luckily for my, my husband’s goals align with mine :), so there is not a single long weekend we end up sitting at home.
What I care about?
Baking – This may sound weird to you, but I am quite serious. When I am stressed out, or need a break, what I usually end up doing is baking. My interest in baking made me take several classes on cake decorating this Sundays. A normal person would be sleeping late on a Sunday morning, whereas I was sitting in a baking class for 3 hours every Sunday morning, for 2 months. I definitely can live without baking, but definitely love trying out different recopies and amazing people with my cakes all the time. Now you know who to contact next time you crave for a cup cake :)
Digital Ecosystems
Web Search – Let it be buying a product or researching about news, the first thing I do is browse the website. I use different websites for different things. For example – when I wanted to buy a laptop, I went to Amazon.com, and did a feature – price comparison, ended up ordering a laptop within an hour. Clearly why I love searching the web as my first resort!
Online Friends – ‘I am a people person’ - that being said, there needs to be some trust before I could believe someone’s word.  If I had to buy something which is of great importance to me, I would need at least four of my close friends approving of it. I ask either my close friends online, or friends who are an expert in the field of product I am looking for. For example – if it is something related to fitness, my brother and husband are two people I ping online. I am too impatient to wait and call them whenever they get free. 
Catching the Bus to school
Usually I walk about ten minutes and sit wait for the bus for another ten minutes. This is when I listen to music, browse my face book, and check the weather for the day in order to plan my workout. Most of my planning for the day takes place during this time.
Talking to friends
I am pretty much exhausted by this part of my day, ie before going to bed. Fortunately for me, my close friends live in time zones, which is perfect for me to call. So I end up talking over the phone, either with my friends or parents. At the same time, I end up browsing for browsing for show times, cooking, playing some music on the background. Basically this is the time when my brain does not need to think as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment